Aeris is a global technology partner with a proven history of helping companies unlock the value of IoT. For more than a decade, we’ve powered critical projects for some of the most demanding customers of IoT services. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Aeris strives to fundamentally improve businesses by dramatically reducing costs, accelerating time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams. Built from the ground up for IoT and road tested at scale, Aeris IoT Services are based on the broadest technology stack in the industry, spanning connectivity up to vertical solutions. As veterans of the industry, we know that implementing an IoT solution can be complex, and we pride ourselves on making it simpler.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will unlock trillions of dollars in value over the next 10 years as 50 billion devices are brought online. Aeris is at the forefront of this industry, building networks and applications to enable Fortune 500 clients like Chrysler, Honda and Bosch fundamentally improve their businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Chicago, London, Delhi, and Tokyo as well as other markets. We rank among the top ten cellular providers for the IoT globally, powering critical projects across energy, transportation, retail, healthcare and more.
Built from the ground up for IoT and road-tested at scale, Aeris IoT Services are based on the broadest technology stack in the industry, spanning connectivity up to vertical solutions. As veterans of the industry, we know that implementing an IoT solution can be complex, and we pride ourselves on making it simpler.
Our company is in an enviable spot. We’re profitable, and both our bottom line and our global reach are growing rapidly. We’re playing in an exploding market where technology evolves daily and acquisitions / consolidations happen left and right. We’ve got a stellar, strategic management team who find joy in working together and are executing effectively across the board.
A few things to know about us:
- We put our customers first. When making decisions, we always seek to do what is right for our customer first, our company second, our teams third, and individual selves last.
- We do things differently. As a pioneer in a highly-competitive industry that is poised to reshape every sector of the global economy, we cannot fall back on old models. Rather, we must chart our own path and strive to out-innovate, out-learn, out-maneuver and out-pace the competition on the way.
- We walk the walk on diversity. We’re a brilliant and eclectic mix of ethnicities, religions, industry experiences, sexual orientations, generations and more – and that’s by design. We see diverse perspectives as a core competitive advantage.
- Integrity is essential. We believe in doing things well – and doing them right. Integrity is a core value here: you’ll see it embodied in our staff, our management approach and growing social impact work (we have a VP devoted to it). You’ll also see it embodied in the way we manage people and our HR issues: we expect employees and managers to deal with issues directly, immediately and with the utmost respect for each other and for the Company.
- We are owners. Strong managers enable and empower their teams to figure out how to solve problems. You will be no exception, and will have the ownership, accountability and autonomy needed to be truly creative.