Melita Limited is currently looking for a motivated individual to join our Internet of Things (IoT) support and operations team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior IoT Support & Operations Manager, and your main responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions to customers or end-users who are experiencing problems with IoT connectivity services and related platforms.
- Providing order fulfillment support to ensure that orders are closed promptly, while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers and end-users, ensuring their satisfaction with the products and services provided.
- Working closely with other departments, such as engineering and product development, to address technical issues and ensure smooth operations.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments and trends in IoT/LoRaWAN technologies and providing recommendations on how to improve customer experience.
- Conducting the necessary monitoring of various systems to ensure service upkeep, while reporting any variances in a timely manner.
- Tech-savvy with a minimum of a Diploma Level in an IT role
- Strong analytical and technical background
- Self-driven and proactive
- Responsible and works well in a team
- Good command of English (both spoken and written) is considered a must
- Knowledge of Italian, German, or Swedish language will be considered an asset
- Experience in a previous technical customer service role will also be considered an asset