Leverege is seeking a Customer Success Manager to ensure the success of high profile customers such as Google, Amazon, Toyota, and Cox Communications as they develop and deploy multiple groundbreaking IoT solutions, some of which represent the largest IoT deployments in North America.
As our first Customer Success Manager, you’ll manage our largest and most important customers and you’ll have the opportunity to build the Customer Success team from the ground up.
Initially, you will build and strengthen long-term, trusting relationships with our customers; exceeding customer expectations, ensuring successful delivery of our products and services, and strategically identifying and pursuing new opportunities to grow the accounts.
You will be empowered to make critical business decisions; acting in many roles including customer relationship building, internal coordination, negotiating, contracting, and travel to customer sites to strengthen relationships and/or assist with operational support and deployment.
Internally, you are a force multiplier who is responsible for empowering every team member to do their best work. Externally, you own the customer relationships and are responsible for ultimate customer success and growth throughout their IoT journey. The nature of this role means that you’ll gain exposure to many domains, growing your existing foundation of knowledge and skills, building and leading a new team, and accelerating your career trajectory within Leverege and beyond.
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with all key customer representatives and stakeholders
- Ensure customer happiness, guide them on their IoT journey
- Understand and communicate customer needs and their strategic direction to internal teams
- Strategically identify, pursue, and close opportunities to expand use of Leverege products and services within customer accounts
- Negotiate contracts and prepare Statements of Work
- Work with Leverege Technical Project Managers to ensure successful delivery of multiple projects at varying stages for large enterprise customers
- Travel to customer sites to represent Leverege, strengthen key customer relationships, and provide operational support
- Plan and present reports on customer account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Coordinate the resolution of any customer issues and complaints by leveraging the correct internal resources
- Proactively identify mismatched expectations between customer and Leverege and work to gain alignment and implement changes to ensure expectations are met and exceeded on both sides
- 3+ years managing B2B SaaS accounts for large enterprise level customers
- 3+ years working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional environment
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of the software development lifecycle and various methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal); must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- High social and political intelligence, ability to tactfully manage various stakeholders in intense situations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly earn the trust and respect of internal and external stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Innate curiosity and hunger to learn
- In-depth understanding of customers and their position in the industry
- Technical experience, with an emphasis on software-oriented projects
- Solid grasp of IoT use cases and associated technologies relevant for organizations in the industries such as: automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, retail, logistics, energy, etc.
- Customer management experience specifically in IoT industry
- Technical/software background (degree, previous job, etc.)
- Experience working directly with and/or at fast-paced startups
- Tools: Microsoft Office products, Google G Suite, Jira, Slack, Confluence