IoT For All, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leverege and the leading digital publication within the Internet of Things industry, is seeking a dynamic marketing leader to help us accelerate growth, increase revenue, and expand our reach internationally.
As a marketing manager at IoT For All, we won’t box you into a specific, narrow role. Instead, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the business. Startups are a fast-paced environment and we need someone who is comfortable both developing strategies and getting their hands dirty executing them. As an early member of the IoT For All team, you will have a hand in every aspect of the business, shaping the brand and strategy from the ground up.
We believe in empowering our team to lead and develop projects that excite them. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the company’s leadership to develop, execute and analyze growth campaigns that produce tangible business results. We require that you think creatively, don’t shy away from taking risks, and be bold in your daily efforts to establish our company as a leader in the Internet of Things industry.
We have an award-winning culture and are seeking smart, curious, and driven individuals who can learn extremely quickly, take deep ownership of projects, and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure success. We are looking for team members that have grit, desire, and an overall relentless ambition to execute.
- Build and manage relationships with our partners, supporting them in attaining the highest possible value from our services
- Drive execution on new marketing campaigns
- Live the metrics. You will manage KPIs, A/B test marketing campaigns, evaluate and test acquisition channels and marketing tactics, and more
- Turn data-driven insights into a comprehensive marketing strategy, with an emphasis on digital acquisition strategies & content publishing (e.g. social, communications, email, media)
- Drive down costs and own the marketing budget
- Establish and execute strategic partnerships with companies and events
- Must be a strategic thinker with broad experience in communications, demonstrated success in branding, advertising, and digital marketing is preferred but not required
- Efficient and effective organizational skills, including exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in partner, client or account management.
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable projects for self or direct reports
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional, and productive team atmosphere
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing analytics including Google Analytics and Ads (Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM))
- Digital marketing including social media, email marketing, and content optimization
What We Value
- Hunger to continuously improve and optimize marketing and sales processes
- Relentless ambition to execute
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background in IoT or similar verticals or the willingness/desire to learn
- Creative thinking and passion for digital marketing