The future, as we see it, has millions of more devices connected to the internet — from self-driving cars, to delivery drones, to electric scooters, to smart farming sensors. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in 196 countries.
As the Head of People you’ll be responsible for the full stack of People Operations, from Recruiting to Onboarding to Facilities to Learning and Development.
You will be Hologram’s first People hire and you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark, working closely with the CEO and exec-team to build a world-class, progressive, remote-first culture.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space
- Working with a small, passionate team who is dedicated to building a delightful place to work, and who believes in working smarter, not harder.
- Building for the long term by expanding our people operations systems and building meticulous foundations.
- We are a global company and you would have the opportunity to build people systems globally.
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with.
Life with Hologram
As a “Hologrammer”, we know you’ll do what’s best for our company, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected]
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems.