As an Impinj Associate Project Manager, you will support the work of our Global Marketing organization. This is a 6-month, 40-hour/week contract position with the potential to renew. Work may be done remotely with the option to use office space in our Seattle office. The position will be managed and mentored by the group’s Senior Project Manager. Note: A cover letter is required with your application.
Join Impinj and help us realize our vision of boundless IoT—trillions of things connected to the Internet. We’re inventing ways to bring all things used around the world online—including apparel, automobile parts, medical supplies, and luggage. Together with our partners and customers, we solve for a better understanding of our world and how things move through it. If it’s a thing, we’re working to connect it.
Who you are:
You are early in your career pursuing a project management track with content interest in marketing and communications. Driven to provide outstanding service and support to those you work with, you seek to build your skills and resume and expand your options for more sophisticated project management positions.
Opportunities provided and focus of work will include:
- Build and handle essential team projects using our chosen project management application (Adobe Workfront)
- Schedule kick-off meetings, locate and organize key documents, and clear roadblocks to keep projects on track
- Support maintenance of project management tools, templates, reports, document storage infrastructures, etc. and collaborate with Senior Project Manager to evaluate and improve processes and workflow
- Contribute to the day-to-day administration of event planning and logistics (in person, virtual, hybrid), resolving issues, placing and tracking orders, and helping the team stay on track
- Research opportunities for event participation, sponsorships, operational efficiencies
- Retain accurate and up-to-date event-related files
- Help maintain office inventory of marketing supplies, collateral, and marketing SWAG
- Track orders and assist with budget and invoicing
- Prepare and ship materials to events and field offices
What you bring:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive (SharePoint, SalesForce are pluses)
- Experience using project management tools (Workfront a plus)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and handle details accurately and on time
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and customer service skills
- Strong written communication with competent spelling and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- A desire to grow your project management know-how
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Administrative or marketing experience in a high-tech environment
- Previous work in project management
- Experience in meeting or event planning
- Demonstrated vendor relations management experience
- Contract (6 months with the option to renew)
- Hourly, 40 hours/week
Why work at Impinj:
Know you’re making a difference as an Impinj Associate Project Manager! Impinj provides an environment that furthers openness and innovation and is developing technology that delivers a positive impact on the world. Collaboration and teamwork are highly valued, and accomplishments are duly celebrated. Our headquarters is located in Seattle with spectacular views of the Olympics, Lake Union, and Mt Baker, which can be enjoyed from our rooftop deck. Impinj is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.