Impinj Digital Marketing Technology & Strategy Leader
Join Impinj and help us realize our vision of boundless IoT—trillions of things connected to the Internet. We’re inventing ways to bring all things online—including apparel, automobile parts, medical supplies, and luggage. We’ve connected over 50 billion things to date and our platform has been used around the world. Together with our partners and customers, we solve for a better understanding of our world and how things move through it. If it’s a thing, we’re working to connect it!
The Impinj Digital Marketing Technology & Strategy Leader owns our infrastructure and strategy for all technology and supporting integrations including our website, analytics, and marketing automation platforms. Love optimizing technology and processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency of marketing programs? As our “chief marketing technologist,” you’ll help us optimize our use of our tools and build practices that put experimentation, analysis, and continuous improvement at the center of all we do.
- Plan and drive our marketing technology roadmap and define the strategy and use of technology to achieve business objectives.
- Lead our marketing technology operations team and vendors to ensure quality content, streamline work, consistent tracking and reporting, and alignment to our objectives.
- Own our marketing tool including our CMS and CRM, define new features, requirements, and acceptance criteria and prioritize issues and features into sprints.
- Advise on emerging digital technologies, campaign measurement, structure, and strategies, interface design, user experience, SEO/SEM, privacy laws, regulations, and compliance.
- Define and coordinate ongoing maintenance plans, processes, and technical tasks that ensure performance and stability of all digital technologies.
- Communication: Superb communication and facilitation skills that support clarity and alignment across teams. Adept at documenting requirements, user stories, project status, issue and crisis reports, root cause analysis, and other communications that keep teams informed, aligned, and working well together.
- Collaboration: Successful project leader able to work across departments, teams, and vendors to deliver projects that are on schedule and budget and accomplish established goals. Strong hands-on project management experience. Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and combine critical thinking with effective tactical execution.
- Accountability: Proactive, positive teammate invested in everyone’s success who can take initiative, be self-aware, and self-critical. Demonstrated understanding of the value of people, process, and technology working together for success.
- Knowledge: Authority on marketing automation, web content management systems, and SEO tools with an advanced understanding of digital marketing, user experience, content information architecture, A/B and usability testing, segmentation, data integrity, and analytics.
- Experience: Responsibility for managing digital agencies, vendors, contractors and budgets. Experience with Agile sprint planning, bug filing and testing tools. Experience with Kentico, Pardot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics desired.
Why Work at Impinj:
Know you’re making a difference. Competitive benefits. Work from home flexibility or a desk with a view. Weekly Q&A sessions with our executive team. Impinj provides an environment that cultivates openness and innovation and is developing technology that delivers a positive impact on the world. Collaboration and partnership are highly valued, and accomplishments are duly celebrated. We have an open paid time-off policy paired with a respect for work/life balance. Our headquarters is located in Seattle with spectacular views of the Olympics, Lake Union, and Mt Baker, which can be enjoyed from our rooftop deck! Impinj is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.