Kigen enable businesses to grow their Internet of Things rapidly through the SIM, eSIM and iSIM technologies and are pushing the boundaries in the industry. Working with a number of high profile customers globally, our growing business is looking for DevOps Engineers to join the team.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that our services are always operational, by operating in the fine line between development and operations.
- That best practices for deployments are applied, by developing and maintaining an in depth understanding of what we have already done and are aiming to do.
- Aid other teams in driving out high-quality metrics of software quality, using market leading tools
- Automate as much as possible all aspects of integration, deployment, delivery and configuration
- Ensure that services remain healthy with high quality orchestration and checks
- Ensure that our deployments meet the requirement of a SAS accredited site.
What do we need:
- Proven experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux and Jenkins (or similar).
- Demonstrable experience of CI/CD principles and methodologies.
- Previous experience with IaaS platforms such as AWS and Azure (or similar)
- Mastery of project source code and delivery management, including git, nexus (or similar), Ansible and Terriform
- A good understanding of Security concepts and processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of: Passion for customer success; Be excellent to all; Think big, act fast.
What are Kigen’s benefits?
At Kigen we like to ensure our people are well supported and rewarded for what they do. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, substantial annual wellbeing and development allowance, sabbatical, pension scheme and much more! We also think we’re a pretty nice bunch of people to work with too.
To apply for the role please send your application to our People Team on [email protected] quoting reference number 0078 or 0091.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.