Kigen enable businesses to grow their Internet of Things rapidly through the SIM, eSIM and iSIM technologies and are pushing the boundaries in the industry. Working with a number of high profile customers globally, our growing business is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Joining as a Kigen Onboarding Engineer, you’d join the team in Belfast. Working on Kigen’s platform that manages devices securely, you will be onboarding new customers to the platform. Liaising with a number of teams across the business to ensure the platform is continually maintained and scalable to meet customer needs.
|Role Title||Onboarding Engineer (Job Ref. No. 0087)||Grade||3|
|Line Manager||Principal Engineer – Customer|
|Location||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Direct Report||N/A||Job Function||Application Engineering|
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with customers to Onboard them into the Kigen platform.
- Working with DevOps & Networks teams to establish secure networking between Customer & Kigen (VPN/HTTPs/SMPP)
- Manage cloud deployments, including the provisioning of servers in AWS or similar.
- Continuously improving the server architecture to ensure scalability in line with customer requirements.
- Automate deployments to ensure we can keep up with growing demand.
- Work closely with development teams to improve ease of deployment in future products.
What do you need:
- Experience with SSH Hardening, Firewall and secure file transfer.
- Scripting experience with Python/Bash/Shell.
- Knowledge of databases (MySql or NoSQL or MongoDB)
- Experience with VPN technologies and Transport Layer Security.
- Experience with Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, Centos etc..)
- Ability to debug problems on distributed Linux environments, preferably enterprise-class systems.
- Experience working with customers to solve technical problems.
- Experience with networking and IT Infrastructure and Solution architecture.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, confluence or other.
- Strong communication skills – virtually and in person to customers and tech experts.
- Will thrive on autonomy.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- Passion for customer success.
- Be excellent to all.
- Think big, act fast.
What are Kigen’s benefits?
At Kigen we like to ensure our people are well supported and rewarded for what they do. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, annual wellbeing and personal development allowance, sabbatical and much more! Plus, you get to work with some fantastic people too!
How to apply
If you would like to be a Kigen Onboarding Engineer, please submit your CV to the Kigen People Team at [email protected] quoting reference number 0087.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.