Kigen enable businesses to grow their Internet of Things rapidly through the SIM, eSIM and iSIM technologies and are pushing the boundaries in the industry. Working with a number of high profile customers globally, our growing business is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Noida. We currently need a Senior Software Developer to be part of our Data Generation Team. As a Kigen Senior Software Developer, you would be responsible for designing and maintaining software aimed to inject value into our SIM and eSIM product line. You will undertake Java development work and effectively communicate your progress to key stakeholders. You will be expected to be able to work autonomously as well as part of a remote team, with chances to lead project work.
|Role Title||Senior Software Developer (Job Ref. No. 0086)||Grade||4|
|Line Manager||Engineering Manager||Location||Noida, India|
|Direct Report||N/A||Job Function||Software design and|
What you will be doing:
- Use test-driven development to create well written, clean, and maintainable code.
- Partaking in Sprints to enhance a flagship product that is used to produce millions of eSIM and iSIM cards.
- Chances to take lead on project work within the Data Generation team.
- Opportunities to work with multiple technologies, from Java to Kubernetes and MongoDB.
- Chances to work on multiple product lines that are part of the wider team.
- Working closely with customers when required, delivering an excellent customer experience by seeking to understand customer needs and striving to achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Working within a dynamic remotely-based team who are set up to get the maximum from remote-working. The team is flexible in their approach, with a results-driven mindset at the forefront.
What do we need:
- Strong knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented programming.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (specification, development, test, release, maintenance) as well as agile development methodology and tools
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Good knowledge with at least one Java IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ).
- Good knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience with automated build systems such as Maven or Gradle.
- Some knowledge of NoSQL DB technologies (MongoDB, etc.)
- Some experience in Cloud and SaaS technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Some knowledge of smart card or embedded systems technologies.
- Some experience with security and cryptography.
- 3 or more years of software engineering experience.
- Attention to detail, good communication skills.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- Passion for customer success.
- Be excellent to all.
- Think big, act fast.
What are Kigen’s benefits?
At Kigen we like to ensure our people are well supported and rewarded for what they do. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, annual wellbeing and personal development allowance, sabbatical and much more! Plus, you get to work with some fantastic people too!
How to apply
If you would like to apply to be a Kigen Senior Software Developer, please submit your CV to the Kigen People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 0086.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.