Kigen enable businesses to grow their Internet of Things rapidly through the SIM, eSIM and iSIM technologies and are pushing the boundaries in the industry. Working with a number of high profile customers globally, our growing business is excited to be expanding our team in Noida and are currently seeking a number of SIM Data Generation Engineers. To be a Kigen SIM Data Generation Engineer, your main function is managing SIM and eSIM data generation orders, preparing them for delivery, verifying accuracy of the deliverables, and delivering them to the customers/partners for production. Additionally, the Order This position’s main function is managing SIM and eSIM data generation orders, preparing them for delivery, verifying accuracy of the deliverables, and delivering them to the customers/partners for production. Additionally, this role is required to quality check to ensure compliance against customer requirements and internal guidelines as they fulfil the orders.
|Role Title||SIM Data Generation Engineer (Job Ref. No. 85)||Grade||3|
|Line Manager||Staff Engineer||Location||Noida, India|
|Direct Report||N/A||Job Function||Engineering|
What you will be doing:
- Work with sales team to receive orders and understand how they should be prioritised.
- Pull orders in sequence according to the assigned priority and process them as per the guidelines.
- Perform thorough quality checks to ensure orders have been managed according to the customer requirements and our quality and security processes.
- Deliver the generated deliverables to customers through the agreed delivery method for the order (internal delivery system or customer/partner delivery system)
- Use independent judgment in regards to order processing, keeping quality and goals in mind.
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated.
- Adapt to new methods as our data generation system, tools and processes evolve.
- Suggest modifications of our data generation system, tools and processes to improve our efficiency and make our customer happy, while remaining compliant with our quality and security requirements.
What do you need:
- Experience in an industrial production environment, particularly a smart card production environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Someone who consistently demonstrates attention to detail and strong customer focus.
- Have experience with ticketing and collaborative work systems (Freshservice, Jira, Confluence)
- Good communication skills.
- A good understanding of quality assurance methodology.
- Ability to perform a routine task with great efficiency over 8 hour work periods whilst maintaining quality.
- Experience with smart card (SIM/USIM/eUICC) technologies.
- Notions in security and cryptography would be useful.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- Passion for customer success.
- Be excellent to all.
- Think big, act fast.
What are Kigen’s benefits?
At Kigen we like to ensure our people are well supported and rewarded for what they do. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, annual wellbeing and personal development allowance, sabbatical and much more! Plus, you get to work with some fantastic people too!
How to apply
If you would like to be a Kigen SIM Data Generation Engineer, please submit your CV to the Kigen People Team at [email protected] quoting reference number 0085.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.