Kigen enable businesses to grow their Internet of Things rapidly through the SIM, eSIM and iSIM technologies and are pushing the boundaries in the industry. Working with a number of high profile customers globally, our growing business is excited to be expanding our team in Noida and are now looking for a Technical Lead. As a Kigen Technical Lead, as part of the engineering team, you will be critical to our full set of SaaS solutions, helping to create server-side solutions (which interact with eSIM & iSIMs) to secure the Internet of Things. A key element of the role is supporting our customers and working closely with our Platform and Customer onboarding teams to provide a full stack service.
|Role Title||Technical Lead |
(Job Ref. No. 0082)
|Line Manager||Server Development Manager||Location||Noida, India|
|Direct Report||Junior software developers|
(to be hired after a ramp-up phase)
|Job Function||Full Stack SaaS Developer &|
What you will be doing:
- Plan, create, maintain and deliver cloud native applications and services which will be used to secure millions of IoT devices using SIM cards worldwide.
- Use test-driven development to create well written, clean, and maintainable code.
- Develop applications and services based on AWS Serverless technologies using multiple coding languages.
- Opportunities to take charge of your own development and work schedule (creating, maintaining, and reviewing sprints) as well as managing junior developers after a successful ramp-up phase.
- Support for technical customer queries, interacting with clients from all over the world.
- Working closely with customers, delivering an excellent customer experience by seeking to understand customer needs and striving to achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
What do you need:
- B.Tech/MCA in Computer Engineering.
- 5 years or more of software engineering experience.
- Some management or technical lead experience welcome but not mandatory (if motivation to lead can be demonstrated)
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (specification, development, test, release, maintenance)
- Hands on Agile / XP product development experience
- Strong knowledge of two or more of the following languages – Java, Python, Typescript.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Serverless Technologies such as Lambda, Dynamo DB, SQS, Cognito
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies such as CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience in Cloud and SaaS technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD methodologies and technologies.
- Experience with automated build systems such as Maven or Gradle.
- Attention to detail, good communication skills, ability to work under pressure when needed.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- Passion for customer success.
- Be excellent to all.
- Think big, act fast.
What are Kigen’s benefits?
At Kigen we like to ensure our people are well supported and rewarded for what they do. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, annual wellbeing and personal development allowance, sabbatical and much more! Plus, you get to work with some fantastic people too!
How to apply
If you would like to be a Kigen Technical Lead, please submit your CV to the Kigen People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 0082.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.