Leverege has an award-winning startup culture and works with many high profile commercial companies deploying some of the largest IoT solutions in the world. You’ll be part of the Leverege leadership team, working as a senior technical leader within a dynamic team of professional software engineers and product designers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have demonstrated leadership skills, and be passionate about delivering disruptive products that help customers solve real-world business problems.
About the Job
As our Lead Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for leading the integration of our cloud-based platform products into bundled hardware and software solutions for enterprise customers such as Google, Microchip, Amazon, Comcast, and Cox Communications. You will work jointly with the application engineering team and the core platform team and be responsible for all product delivery, customer support, and customer success operations.
The Lead Solutions Architect will ensure the product readiness of the technology for all Leverege solutions, coordinating with customers, internal Leverege stakeholders, and partner teams. You will deliver end-to-end IoT solutions to a diverse set of customers in target verticals. You will be responsible for the technology lifecycle from conceptualization to launch and post-launch performance; spanning varying hardware, networks, platforms, and UIs.
You must have high emotional intelligence and innate analytical ability, be resourceful, learn extremely quickly, and take deep ownership of projects by doing whatever it takes to successfully deliver innovative products across Leverege’s existing customer base.
- Work collaboratively and creatively in a problem-solving environment demonstrating leadership, problem-solving, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
- Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships. Responsible for representing Leverege’s engineering team on customer/partner calls and in meetings.
- Uncover unmet customer needs and create mutual value to Leverege and the customer through product innovation and technology-enabled process transformation.
- Work with the core platform team to translate customer and market insights into Leverege’s strategic vision and product roadmap.
- Evaluate new technologies and third-party tools to meet changing product, engineering, and technology needs.
- Own the process of quality delivery of Leverege products. Accountable for and serves as the authority on all aspects of customer solutions.
- Clearly articulate the product requirements. These requirements will be based on market-driven feedback from customers, users, partners, your experience, and business requirements.
- Develop a real-time feedback loop to monitor products (features, design, usability). Ultimately leverage this feedback and integrate into a continuously improving experience.
- Monitor the status of internal and external projects, ensuring that deadlines and milestones are met. Set and meet product feature sets/timelines, increase speed to market for product launches, and ensure the highest levels of product quality.
- Monitor developments within the industry, vendor community, and technology trends and consider these in light of product roadmaps.
- Serve as a Leverege representative and spokesperson at industry events and partner forums.
- Manage and work closely with the technology and business teams to develop, scope, spec, build, and go-live with products based on technical capability and customers’ needs.
- Provide leadership, development, mentorship and business insights to the technology teams to shorten development cycles of solutions customers want to use.
- Set the tone for creating and delivering pioneering products that advance Leverege as an industry leader.
- Work closely with engineering teams in the definition of functional requirements and lead the design and execution of applications and products.
- Facilitate communication amongst relevant stakeholders to maintain alignment and awareness of current product state and vision.
- Develop the technical development strategy and advocate for the resources required (time, people, money) to achieve the roadmap set for Leverege.
Qualifications and Skills to Succeed
- Very strong technical understanding and know-how across a broad set of technologies, with emphasis on IoT, cloud software, data, and analytics.
- Experience in product and technology with demonstrated ability to deliver successful digital solutions used by businesses and/or consumers.
- Demonstrated ability managing internal and external product and technology teams from incubation to launch and at scale deployments.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills, ability to articulate solution vision and differentiation effectively (i.e. master “the product pitch”).
- Experience operating in a highly technical environment with exposure to hardware, sensors, wireless communication, cloud computing, and UI/UX.
- Customer-obsessed mindset, caring deeply about ensuring customer delight and building and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Prior start-up experience strongly preferred.
Must Have Qualifications
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the design and architecture of cloud-native SaaS software products. Specific experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure is a definite plus.
- BS/BA degree in an engineering discipline with a particular emphasis on software (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
- 3 or more years of experience in a technical management or senior product/engineering role.
- Advanced degree preferred (Master’s degree, etc.).
- A talent for breaking down complex problems and technical concepts into easily consumed information for non-technical business people