IoT For All, the leading media company and digital publication within the Internet of Things industry, is seeking a dynamic marketing leader to help us accelerate growth, increase revenue, and expand our reach internationally.
As Marketing & Account Growth Manager, you will own the relationships with our paying customers, ensuring that we’re delivering on our promises and helping them succeed in their marketing campaigns.
You’ll initially focus on the execution and delivery of our media products (newsletter sponsorships, social campaigns, webinars, podcast sponsorships, etc.) to our customers. Over time, you’ll assume complete ownership of the customer relationship, delivering on our existing commitments and also strategically working with our customers to identify new opportunities and expand our business.
IoT For All has an award-winning culture that believes strongly in the deep value of investing in the growth trajectory of each team member. Our company’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team of curious, ambitious, and driven individuals. Startups are a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can learn quickly, take ownership of projects, and further our company’s position as a leader in the Internet of Things industry.
IoT For All is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leverege.
- Strengthen and manage relationships with our partners, supporting them in attaining the highest possible value from our services
- Organize and deliver marketing campaigns (newsletter sponsorships, social campaigns, webinars, podcast sponsorships, etc.) both internally and for our strategic partners
- Monitor and analyze deliverable KPIs and own the implementation for strategy improvements to improve the success rate of our Partner-driven campaigns
- Must be a strategic thinker and comfortable in customer-facing communications (written & verbal), have a passion for advertising and digital marketing
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable projects
- Must be curious and self-driven, able to work well autonomously
- Demonstrated experience in partner, customer, or account management
- Efficient and effective organizational skills, including exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional, and productive team atmosphere
- Excitement about leading-edge technologies and their potential impact on the world
- 1+ years of experience working in marketing, account management, or similar roles preferred, but little to no experience will be considered, in favor of a high degree of culture fit
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms including Google Analytics and Ads (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience with content deliverable tools and platforms such as WordPress and CoSchedule
- Experience with spreadsheet tools such as Excel and GSuite – extra credit if you know Airtable or Coda
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- (Bonus) Technical background in IoT or similar technical verticals or the willingness/desire to learn
What We Value
- Hunger to continuously improve and optimize marketing and sales processes
- Relentless ambition to execute
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background in IoT or similar verticals or the willingness/desire to learn
- Creative thinking and passion for digital marketing