Particle is the most widely-used Internet of Things (IoT) platform. We’ve built the largest community of developers and engineers in the industry, and we’ve shipped more than hundreds of thousands of development kits to 170 countries. Hundreds of IoT products, from smart home appliances to industrial equipment, are being built on Particle’s platform. We are committed to making it easy for anyone to get their products online, and we support product creators of any size — from Fortune 500s to blossoming entrepreneurs.
Investment in our people is critical to who we are as a company. From extensive onboarding, to 360 feedback, to your very own Culture Ambassador, you’ll have the tools to navigate your own success from the start. From there, you’ll work with your manager to create your own growth path and get the coaching needed to achieve it. Our people get:
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible and open vacation policy
- Work from home allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
Particle is growing at a rapid pace and continuing to cement its stature as the leader in the Internet of Things market. Exceeding revenue targets each quarter, our Marketing Operations Manager will play a critical role in sustaining our explosive growth. You will define and execute strategic initiatives and drive business results by enhancing marketing systems, campaign performance, and operational efficiency. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, and sales to define and launch new programs and provide strategic recommendations to drive Particle’s continued growth.
- Manage existing and new marketing programs in Marketo, Salesforce, and other go-to-market tools.
- Define and executive strategic recommendations by analyzing data from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs.
- Represent marketing in operational meetings; articulate marketing business problems, develop Applications, and deliver business requirements to sales, operations, and product teams.
- Proactively identify and improve on system and process gaps, own root cause analysis for marketing system issues (Marketo), and define processes for marketers; aligning on feasibility and expectations.
- Partner with marketing to create and implement an ideal customer journey with complex decision trees (complete with nurture streams and workflow, lead score attribution, etc.).
- Ongoing management and maintenance of key campaigns and lead generation programs through Marketing tools.
- Provide detailed reports on Key Performance Indicators for presentations to key stakeholders on Marketing and for Quarterly Business Reviews, Board of Directors, and team offsites.
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing operations role with at least 2 years in demand gen.
- Solid experience with CRM tools (eg: Salesforce).
- Proven success in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders; within marketing, sales, and operations teams.
- Effective communication skills that enable translating complex data into productive discussions at the executive and operational level.
- Marketo certification under your belt (eg: ideally Marketo Certified Expert).
- Experience with ETL Tools (eg: Segment) and/or Data Visualization Tools (eg: Tableau) is a plus.
We are inspired by our mission of enabling the next technological revolution, and by the incredible products that people build on our platform. We also support our Particle family and community by embracing our core values of caring, curiosity, openness, joy, and trust.
Everyone is welcome at Particle. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.