The future, as we see it, has millions of more devices connected to the internet — from self-driving cars, to delivery drones, to electric scooters, to smart farming sensors. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories.
About the Design Team
Hologram differentiates through design. Our team plays a vital role that ensures we focus on the right problems, craft creative solutions, and deliver gorgeous experiences to our customers. Design is a peer to product, engineering, and growth — able to advocate for the best experience for our customers.
You will report to the VP of Design, and work alongside other product designers as well as colleagues from product, engineering, and brand studio teams.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for designing new features for Hologram’s cellular platform. This includes conducting research with our users, designing new interfaces with pixel-perfect attention to detail, and then validating product decisions with user testing.
You’ll own features from idea to final execution, working collaboratively with the Hologram Design Team, Product Managers, and the engineering team to deliver a world-class experience.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space — replacing complex, legacy systems with a modern, delightful experience for every persona involved.
- A strong design culture, where talking to customers is the start of any project.
- Building for the long term by expanding our design and brand systems.
- Close collaboration with product management and engineering.
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with
What gets us excited about you:
- Your track record in building successful products — with a diverse portfolio to show how you contributed to those teams with examples of your product, interaction, and design work.
- You consistently deliver visually gorgeous UIs and experiences, leveling up the design system & process in your organization.
- Ability to think in systems
- Use of research / UXR methodologies to define products and guide decision-making
- You’ve got a few of years under your belt at a creative agency, technology company, or similar.
- You collaborate well during design critiques — providing feedback to other designers as well as incorporating team feedback in your design process
- You communicate well with different stakeholders. Collaborating well with design, product, growth, engineering, and external stakeholders.
Life with Hologram
As a “Hologrammer”, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected].
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems.