At Leverege, we’re building IoT the way it should be. Our products are simple, intuitive, reliable, and powerful. We work with our clients throughout their entire product lifecycle to help them successfully launch some of the largest IoT solutions in the world.
The rotational full-time program is meant for designers who are ready to learn everything they need to know to succeed as a product designer at a small startup. We don’t box designers into a specific, narrow role. Instead, they will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. The program is meant for recent college graduates or career changers with some design experience and a portfolio that showcases critical thinking and growth.
First 3 Months: Design Training Bootcamp. Get familiar with every tool you’ll need to use. From prototyping and UX to visual design and animation, you’ll learn it all.
Months 4-9: Work with a senior designer on one of the largest full-scale IoT deployments in the country. You will be responsible for user research, wireframing, visual design, user testing, and more.
Months 10 & onwards: Become the lead designer for a new IoT product! You’re a full member of our team. This program has no expiration date and we hope you stay on at Leverege for a long, long time!
We believe in empowering individuals and provide every designer the opportunity to lead the design effort on a given product. We are looking for team members that have grit, desire, and an overall relentless ambition to execute.
What You’ll Do
– Contribute to design on a wide range of IoT applications in different industries
– Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, and other business partners to arrive at the best possible solutions
– Design features and products that ship quickly and with a high quality
– User test prototypes and products & incorporate findings
– Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for our products
– Work closely with Engineering for quality assurance throughout the product lifecycle
– Create visual assets (PDFS, ebooks, pitch decks, website graphics, videos, and more) for our brand
What We Value
– Hunger to continuously improve your design abilities
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to think through complex IoT systems
– Creative thinking and passion for design
The position starts in the Summer of 2020, perfect for recent college graduates. Please include your portfolio in your application. *To be considered, applicants must be U.S. Citizens due to company contracts.
This was previously listed as “2020 Full-Time Rotational Program”. It is the same job post, with a more accurate name 🙂