About Hologram We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
About Product at Hologram
As Product, we serve as the connection point between our teams and the customers we serve, spearheading the success of Hologram in tandem with Sales, Marketing, Design, and Engineering. We work to understand the market, how to differentiate ourselves from competition, and build a platform customers love to use. We strive for a measured balance between process and getting things done, data-driven and insight-driven decisions, as well as technical and business tradeoffs. This Role As a Product Manager at Hologram, you’re responsible for driving the vision and definition of features by managing a roadmap that will differentiate our platform in the market. You work to ensure a clear strategy that aligns to Hologram’s overarching mission. To do this, you’ll not only need to deeply understand our customers’ needs, but also be a champion for Hologram’s ground-breaking technology. Strong ownership, tight collaboration, and an urgency for delivery are core to this role.
What should excite you about Hologram
- More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world. Hologram powers businesses across several industry verticals including micromobility, smart cities, agritech and more.
- We’re an organization committed to providing an outstanding customer experience from first touch on our website, using our dashboard, to customer success and support. You will collaborate with all departments and influence the future of Hologram through continuous improvement.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
What gets us excited about you
- You’re collaborative. You’ve worked with Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to manage intake requests, distill customer needs into features in a roadmap, and deliver product across the entire customer experience.
- Creating problem and value definitions based on customer needs, you provide business context and clear functional and nonfunctional requirements for effective engineering delivery. You enjoy building, quick iterations, problem solving, and shipping.
- You get excited announcing and communicating new features you’ve built. You have written product announcements, sales FAQs, and documentation to support launch.
- You understand how to measure outcomes with data, knowing what data is required to inform decisions, and can analyze large data sets.
- You thrive on championing your product throughout the organization and with customers.
- The ability to strategically align prioritization with commercial goals and continuously differentiate Hologram in the market.
- You’re continuously curious about connected technologies, stay up to date on industry trends, and how our customers use Hologram.
Life with Hologram As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls with independence and trust. Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits. We also have an optional $3,000/dependent/year benefit to cover spouses, partners, children, grandparents, aunts or uncles – anyone who depends on your income across as many additional family members as you need. We’re a small, but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected] Together we’re building something phenomenal — a way to help everyone and everything stay online. From smart-meters in corn fields to self-driving cars. We are open to local candidates at our Chicago HQ and fully remote candidates as well.