The future, as we see it, has millions of more devices connected to the internet — from self-driving cars, to delivery drones, to electric scooters, to smart farming sensors. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories.
About the Design Team
Hologram differentiates through design. Our team plays a vital role that ensures we focus on the right problems, craft creative solutions, and deliver gorgeous experiences to our customers. Design is a peer to product, engineering, and growth — able to advocate for the best experience for our customers.
You will report to the VP of Design, and work alongside other product designers as well as colleagues from product, engineering, and brand studio teams.
You’ll join as a senior product designer owning large parts of Hologram’s cellular platform. Designing new services, features, and capabilities for both our network and customer facing suite of tools. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for the full product design lifecycle, from owning ideation, research, and creating the product/design vision to pixel-perfect implementation.
You should feel comfortable leading design initiatives, advocating for our users, and being the voice of design throughout the organization. We’d love to see you apply if you have a background in owning product experiences end-to-end and growing culture at your design team.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space — replacing complex, legacy systems with a modern, delightful experience for every persona involved.
- A strong design culture, where talking to customers is the start of any project.
- Building for the long term by expanding our design and brand systems.
- Close collaboration with product management and engineering.
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with
What gets us excited about you:
- Your track record in building successful products — with a diverse portfolio to show how you contributed to those teams with examples of your product, interaction, and design work.
- You consistently deliver visually gorgeous UIs and experiences that standout in your industry.
- Ability to think in systems
- Consistent use of research / UXR methodologies to define products and guide decision-making
- Flexibility to own the an entire product — from zero to one.
- You’ve got a number of years under your belt at a creative agency, technology company, or similar.
- Ability to present your work and communicate your design process to the wider organization.
- Examples of design leadership and design advocacy throughout your career.
Life with Hologram
As a “Hologrammer”, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected].
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems.