We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
About Service Delivery and Product
As the first Service Delivery Manager at Hologram, you will serve as the connection point between our customer success, product, engineering and connectivity operators.
Hologram’s core offering is global cellular IoT connectivity that requires continuous improvement, monitoring, and enhancements to maintain and support the growing number of devices the Hologram network powers.
You’ll spearhead the success of Service Delivery at Hologram by having an eye towards creating efficient processes, maintaining service delivery relationships through vendor communications, and productizing our service delivery offering.
Reporting into the Product team, we work to understand the market, how to differentiate ourselves from competition, and build a platform customers love to use. We strive for a measured balance between process and getting things done, data-driven and insight-driven decisions, as well as technical and business tradeoffs. Thus, we view Service Delivery as a differentiating part of our business with ample room to influence the roadmap for Service Delivery features in addition to helping keep robots online, scooters and e-bikes unlocking, and medical drones delivering.
Your primary responsibility is to continuously improve our IoT connectivity services by acting as a liaison between operators and our customer teams, spotting process improvements to enhance our service delivery capabilities, and building transparency for our service quality through data.
Strong ownership, tight collaboration, an urgency for delivery, and upholding an excellent experience for our customers is core to this role.
What should excite you about Hologram
- More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world. Hologram powers businesses across several industry verticals including micromobility, smart cities, agritech and more.
- We’re an organization committed to providing an outstanding customer experience from first touch on our website, using our dashboard, to customer success and support. You will collaborate with all departments and influence the future of Hologram through ensuring excellent service delivery and impactful process improvements.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
What gets us excited about you
- You thrive on championing excellent service delivery experiences throughout the organization, with our vendors and with customers. You think about Service as a Product and look for areas to make impactful, holistic changes.
- You’ve worked with vendors, engineering, customer success, to manage and maintain critical infrastructure – from uptime, maintenance and upgrades to incident management.
- You’ve worked with highly technical integrations across multiple systems. Hologram’s network powers millions of cellular IoT devices in the field.
- You understand how to measure outcomes with data, knowing what data is required to inform decisions, and can analyze large data sets. Understanding what data is needed to troubleshoot incidents. You like building reports in Looker, or your BI tool of choice and writing SQL.
- You can organize and prioritize business initiatives with technical stakeholders and resources e.g. service projects like enabling a new OTA vendor, technical integrations with RADIUS and third party APIs
Life with Hologram
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls with independence and trust.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits. We also have an optional $3,000/dependent/year benefit to cover spouses, partners, children, grandparents, aunts or uncles – anyone who depends on your income across as many additional family members as you need.
We’re a small, but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected]
Together we’re building something phenomenal — a way to help everyone and everything stay online. From smart-meters in corn fields to self-driving cars. We are open to local candidates at our Chicago HQ and fully remote candidates as well. Remote work for U.S only.