This position will be supporting our Enterprise Business/iOT Sales Team. You can learn more about our Enterprise solutions here: https://kajeetbusiness.com/
Kajeet is an industry leader in managed wireless connectivity and enablement. Through our patented cloud-based management platform, Sentinel, Kajeet allows enterprises, system integrators, and manufacturers, to create custom wireless solutions for an increasingly mobile and connected ecosystem. Whether your employees carry tablets in the field, or your business requires complex asset monitoring across locations or devices, we provide device and network agnostic wireless solutions to help you easily manage your connectivity needs and reduce your data costs.
Kajeet was established in 2003 and is based in Mclean, VA. Our 180+ employees work in offices in Virginia and Arizona or remotely at client sites or at home.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will play a vital role in the sales team. You are responsible for all technical engagements with prospective customers, including: demos and proof of concepts, creating reference sheets as well as implementation and best practices guides. You will collaborate closely with our Sales Reps/Account Managers in order to support the entire sales process as needed. In this role you are in a unique position to understand Kajeet’s key benefits and value proposition, therefore you will help interpret a client’s technical requirements and communicate product features. Your passion for innovation, sales and all things tech, combined with your desire to solve challenges with innovative solutions could make this the perfect job for you.
This position will report to the Manager, Solutions Engineering and will work closely with our Sales and Marketing Teams, Operations Team, partners, and resellers.
What we are looking for:
· Your approach towards the customer is consultative, using a blend of sales, technical knowledge, and strategic mindset whenever needed.
· You have the ability to understand customers’ complex problems and translate them into real-life technical propositions.
· You inspire trust towards the entire business community and your co-workers.
· You feel a great sense of achievement solving customers’ problems by being innovative.
· You have a strong work ethic and can work independently.
· You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for and invested in the success of the company.
· You are always learning and exploring the leading and bleeding edge of what is on offer in the market.
· You are proactive in providing feedback to improve processes, procedures, products.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a domain expert on IoT products such as sensors, devices, wireless communications, and cloud services
· Have a proven track record of successfully selling XaaS technology to small, medium, and large enterprise accounts
· Have 5+ years direct experience selling products with an emphasis on IoT and cloud solutions
· Be comfortable engaging and discussing business with CEOs and other C-Level Executives
· Thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment, where every single day your work will make a visible difference to the success of the company
· Be experienced in both large and small-scale projects – bringing together different experts to form an amazing technical customer solution
· Have a broad multidisciplinary understanding of many technologies’ stacks
· Have a demonstrable history of using your experience and technical know-how to solve customer pain points
· Be a self-starter who can flourish in a dynamic technology company
· Have hands-on experience developing your own IOT projects
· Have a collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and customers
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit
Sound good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
This position requires significant attention to detail, as well as constant communication with internal team members and external clients. The successful candidate is proactive and creative as it relates to solution design, with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles. The candidate for this role has strong communication skills (written and oral), is able to work concurrently on multiple projects, works well with others and learns quickly.
· Raleigh, NC
· Phoenix, AZ
· McLean, VA
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in technical sales engineering.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Ability to hear, understand, articulate and document specific customer requirements as they relate to product offerings.
· Ability to develop and present Total Cost of Ownership as well as TCO analysis.
· Demonstrated history of Sales Leadership and closing ability
· Successful history of being part of team sales: i.e. partnering with sales reps to jointly approach a customer/prospect.
· Experience with proposal response, including solution design and technical requirements.
· Ability to present complex issues in clearly written language.
· Willingness to travel to customer meetings and industry events (up to 25%).
· Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals.
· Ability to diffuse complicated technical and political situations with partners and customers.
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
· Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences inside and outside the organization.
Preferred Additional Skills and Experience:
· Experience with configuration, installation & troubleshooting of mobile broadband routers & other iOT related devices.
· Cradlepoint Sales certified and/or other certifications related to above skills including vendor specific and/or industry certifications.
· Experience in the telecommunications industry, specifically mobile broadband.
· Experience supporting sales of Mobile Device Management products/solutions.
· Familiarity with LAN/WAN configuration, IP traffic management, security & firewalls.
· Have familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture.
· Experience with Salesforce.com and Zoom.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.