Twisthink IT specialist. We are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion and support the growth of its information technology systems and capabilities. The Twisthink team is growing quickly, and they need someone willing to engage quickly and support a wide range of systems and users. If you think you are a perfect fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
At Twisthink, they look for individuals who are passionate about technology, business, and design. No two days are the same, so it is important to be resourceful and driven to learn daily. If you are looking for a flexible work environment with a collaborative team, this role will be great for you!
In this role as an IT specialist, you will assist the day-to-day IT support for our team while also helping to maintain, upgrade, and expand our IT capabilities. Twisthink’s work for their clients strives to create amazing experiences, and the passion extends to our internal IT capabilities. To be effective in IT at Twisthink, being passionate about serving people is critical. The tools and technologies are the how… the people are the why.
Twisthink IT Specialist Essential Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day IT support for the internal Twisthink team’s use of our IT systems
- Respond to calls, emails and walk-up IT related questions or issues
- Maintain Twisthink servers and systems – Shared Drives, VPN, Microsoft 365, Slack
- Perform audits of Twisthink IT systems
- Support the implementation of new tools and systems
- Setup and manage new IT assets (largely new laptops)
- Assist with onboarding new users
- Research and learn about new IT best practices, standards, and products
- Build relationships and collaborate with vendors
IT Specialist Experience and Skills
- Information technology or related degree.
- 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365, Okta, Cisco Meraki, Active Directory
- Proficiency with Windows and macOS
- Desire and ability to learn quickly, take professional risks, and operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate with a wide range of users
Why work at Twisthink?
- Ability to work on a variety of projects keeping each day new and exciting
- Work in an inclusive, fun environment that emphasizes culture
- Enjoy a hybrid work environment that offers great flexibility including flexible hours and summer hours
- Receive a competitive package that includes gym membership, education assistance, 12 paid holidays, and biannual performance bonuses
- Attend quarterly meetings that provide business and sales transparency
- Be part of a company that values giving back locally and globally
To apply for this position, please send an email and your resume to [email protected].