Hunger and food security are new era challenges that can be solved with IoT technology applied to agricultural crops.
- Real time information for daily monitoring even in isolated locations
- High quality sensors
- More than 15 weather stations
- Light and radiation sensors: Ultraviolet radiation, photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), shortwave radiation
- Soil morphology and fertilizer presence by measuring:
- Electrical conductivity
- Volumetric water content
- Soil water potentials
- Oxygen levels
6. Daily monitoring of plants/fruits growth by measuring the trunk, stem and/or fruit diameter with the dendrometers.
- Easy installation
- Minimal maintenance cost
- IP65 Weatherproof
Smart Agriculture PRO | Plug&Sense! is designed to perform vineyards monitoring for enhancing wine quality, selective irrigation on golf courses and conditions control in greenhouses, among others.
Smart Agriculture Xtreme | Plug&Sense! is an evolution of our Agriculture line with a new selection of high-end professional sensors. It allows to monitor multiple environmental parameters involving a wide range of applications, from plant growing analysis to weather observation. There are sensors for atmospheric and soil monitoring and plants health. More than 20 sensors can be connected.