Gravio is an easy-to-use IoT edge platform by Asteria. Gravio uses industry standards like Zigbee, Bluetooth, HTTP, MQTT and ONVIF. Gravio also leverages the power of computer vision with machine learning through TensorFlow. Gravio comes with its own back-end system, which you can also deploy on-premise or in your own private cloud.
With Gravio, we want to enable people and businesses to realise their IoT ideas in an easy and effective way. We like to establish an “operating system for the physical space”.
Who uses Gravio?
• Lenovo uses Gravio for Smart Office Management/Meeting Rooms
• ASICS uses Gravio for Smart Production
• JA Yamanashi Healthcare clinics use Gravio to regulate and visualize air quality
• Jumi Cheese, a retailer in London use Gravio for the customer experience and metrics
Here’s a brief overview of Gravio
Asteria is a public company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE:3853) that focuses on improving connectivity.
Find out more:
• Get started with Gravio
• Find out about Gravio pricing
• Join our Slack community for Gravio discussions and community support
• Watch some Gravio YouTube Videos on our Channel
• Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for our latest updates and activities
Read our blog for tutorials, case studies and other useful IoT-related content.