The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide to IoT
Creating an IoT solution? Learn everything you need to know about planning, developing, and implementing an IoT project.
Is your organization creating an IoT solution? Find out everything you need to know about planning, developing, and implementing an IoT project in the Ultimate Buyer’s Guide to IoT.
The purpose of this guide is to help you pinpoint the many variables involved in an IoT project; from the initial design of the physical device, through to connectivity, global deployment and management, security, technical support, and how to deal with and profit from the wealth of data that you will generate.
Inside you’ll find key questions to ask at every stage of your IoT journey. Questions that will help you to evaluate vendors and select the right partners for your IoT project.
Here’s what you can expect inside the Ultimate Buyer’s Guide to IoT, brought to you by Eseye:
- How to build a business case for IoT
- Why device design is critical for success
- Different connectivity solutions – which one is right for your project and why?
- The steps required for end-to-end security
- How to extract value from IoT data
- Advice on IoT project deployment and assessing your technical support requirements
- The critical questions to ask when evaluating connectivity services
- Bonus content: the critical questions to ask when evaluating connectivity services.