We are now only 4 weeks away from the start of the AI & Big Data Expo Global, where over the course of two days you will have a chance to listen to knowledge-packed presentations, visit over 150 exhibition stalls and connect with the representatives of some of the biggest brands, all implementing the AI & Big Data technologies within their sectors.
The organizers have announced the next group of speakers, who will share their knowledge at the upcoming AI & Big Data Expo. Some of the highlight speakers include:
- Brett StClair – Co-Founder – Revenue Generation and Scaling Credibility – teraflow.ai
- Priscila Chaves Martínez – Director – Transformation Management & Women in AI Ambassador – 10x Impact
- Steluta Lordache – Lead Data Scientist (Civil Aerospace) – Rolls-Royce
- Darren Atkins – Chief Technology Officer – Automation – NHS Foundation Trust
- Laura Roisch – Director, Digital product & service innovation – McKinsey’s
- Tim Ensor – Commercial Director – Cambridge Consultants
- Paul Agapow – Director – GSK
The first day of the event will conclude with an evening networking party, attended by speakers, exhibitors, media partners, and delegates who purchase a VIP Networking ticket.
AI & Big Data Expo will be part of TechEx Global which is made up of 5 co-located events. This includes the IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data, Blockchain, and Cyber Security & Cloud Congress, PLUS Techforge Media’s Digital Transformation Week.
The event is attended by CTOs, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Telecom Providers, Developers, Start-Ups, OEMs, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs, and many more representatives of top brands implementing AI.
The expo is expected to attract over 5000 guests, with 150 exhibitors and a minimum of 100 speakers.
Book your free conference and expo ticket to join us in person at the Olympia, London, or virtually on the 1st – 2nd of December. If you are interested in attending in person, you can secure your free pass or a paid VIP networking ticket by accessing the AI & Big Data Expo website here.
Explore the AI & Big Data Expo conference agendas covering Enterprise AI, Applied Data & Analytics, and Transformational AI here.