The AI & Big Data Expo Europe will take place September 26-27th at the renowned RAI, Amsterdam. This two-day event will bring together industry leaders, experts, and enthusiasts from around the world to explore and celebrate the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies. Register before the 28th of August to save 15% on paid tickets.
The AI & Big Data Expo is an unparalleled platform that offers a unique opportunity for attendees to gain valuable insights into the rapidly evolving fields of AI and Big Data. It aims to showcase the transformative power of these cutting-edge technologies across various industries, including healthcare, finance, retail, transport, and more. The expo will provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of how AI and Big Data are shaping the future and driving innovation globally.
“The AI & Big Data Expo will be an unparalleled experience for attendees, featuring keynote presentations, panel discussions, hands-on workshops, and an extensive exhibition floor with top companies,” said Olivia Reid, Head of Operations at TechEx Events.
The agenda for 2023 includes a host of great speakers from leading companies and talks on a range of fascinating topics.
Key speakers at the Expo include:
• Erbin Lim, Director of Engineering and Development – Pfizer
• Surajit Basak, Director of Information Technology – UPS
• Ashraf Ali K M, Director Data Science & Analytics (EMEA & APAC Lead) – Footlocker
• Aoibhinn Reddington, Head of Strategy for AI-Powered Operations – Deloitte
• Sanchit Juneja, Director – Product (Data Science & Machine Learning Platform) – Booking.com
Key topics for the AI & Big Data Expo include:
• Big Data & ML in Scaling Organizations
• Building an Augmented Workforce
• Converging Technologies – We Work Better Together
• Tracing the Data Footprints: Unlocking Advanced Considerations in Implementing Data Lineage
• Making the Most of Data
In addition, the expo will facilitate valuable networking opportunities, with the event app enabling participants to connect with like-minded professionals, potential partners, and investors. Plus, paid ticket holders will be able to attend the event networking party on the evening of Day 1 of the expo at the Strandzuid Boathouse next door to the RAI.
The AI & Big Data Expo is expected to attract a diverse audience, including CTOs, data scientists, business intelligence professionals, AI developers, startup founders, investors, and technology enthusiasts. With an array of presentations, discussions, and workshops, the expo promises to be an unmissable event for anyone interested in the limitless possibilities of AI and Big Data.
For more information about the AI & Big Data Expo and to register for the event, visit https://www.ai-expo.net/europe/