ATLANTA (May 31, 2021) – KORE, a global leader in Internet of Things (“IoT”) Solutions and worldwide IoT Connectivity-as-a-Service (“CaaS”), is scheduled to participate in the following upcoming virtual financial conference:
- Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 9:10 a.m. Eastern time
- Format: Fireside chat and one-on-one meetings
- Executive: President and CEO Romil Bahl
- Webcast: https://wsw.com/webcast/cowen90/kore/1957173
In addition, KORE participated in a virtual investor webinar earlier this week that is now available for replay:
- Recorded Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- Executives: KORE President and CEO Romil Bahl, KORE CFO and EVP Puneet Pamnani, CTAC Co-Chief Investment Officer Nick Robinson, CTAC Co-Chief Investment Officer Michael Palmer
- Format: Presentation and Q&A
- Replay: here
For more information about upcoming events, please contact the KORE IR team at KORE@gatewayir.com or visit the KORE investor website.
KORE is a pioneer, leader, and trusted advisor delivering mission-critical IoT solutions and services. We empower organizations of all sizes to improve operational and business results by simplifying the complexity of IoT. Our deep IoT knowledge and experience, global reach, purpose-built solutions, and deployment agility accelerate and materially impact our customers’ business outcomes. For more information, visit www.korewireless.com.