AUTOMA 2019 was attended by the key players from Upstream, Midstream & Downstream segments. The representatives from oil & gas companies, EPC contractors, refineries, pipeline operators, equipment manufacturers and service providers were discussing the important role of the digitalization and automation in oil&gas industry.
More than 60 speakers were sharing their project updates, innovations and case studies in automation and digitalization for each segment of the oil and gas industry: from field operations to refinery rejuvenation.
Some of the speakers included:
- Ahmed Khamassi – Vice President Data Science, COO DIGITAL Centre of Excellence, Equinor
- Elisabetta Purlalli – Sr. Vice President, Head of Digital Competence Center, Change Management & Communication, Eni S.p.A.
- Dr. Claus-Peter Hälsig – Vice President Process and Technology, FLUOR
- Andzhey Arshavskiy – Head of Data Monetization and Development Centre, Gazprom Neft
- Claudia Zuluaga – Principal Digital Product Manager, Shell
- Éva Hornyák – Process Information & Automation Expert, MOL Group
One of the sessions was entirely devoted to the short presentations from start up companies presenting their new technologies and solutions to the investors, oil companies, system integrators and end users. This, just as last year, attracted major companies who are in constant search of fresh ideas and ready to invest to start-ups.
Within two days more than 300 decision-makers (from both technical and development sides of business) had an opportunity to visit the sessions, take part in discussions, and, moreover, had productive networking and found new business contacts for further cooperation.
More about the Congress: https://bit.ly/32jv8zs