Have an IoT product? Is it generating the kind of value you expected for your company and customers? Or if you are considering your very first IoT product, do you think you have the right questions answered and the right approach figured out?
The trio of AWS IoT, ST Microelectronics and [x]cube LABS reflect on their several years and many case studies of how IoT has been used to create connected products, that are not just operated remotely, but make a positive and delightful impact on the lives of their users in ways unimagined. These positive experiences in turn can be used to deliver higher adoption and create opportunities to capture additional customer value. Aspects like personalization and contextualization of customer experience based on data collected from IOT sensors, have a large role to play in this regard.
These forward-looking features are expected to improve loyalty and repeat purchases while also enabling upsell & cross-sell through smart engagement techniques. Please register here: https://www.xcubelabs.com/lp/internet-of-things-iot-webinar
What to expect from the webinar:
- Introduction to the IoT landscape
- Various ways in which IoT can transform the customer experience (across industries)
- How to make IoT Easier, More Accessible, and Convenient to Business owners
- Creating an ecosystem-tech architecture, associated services
- Data-what to track and how to gain actionable insights, effective tools for analysis
- Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Business impacts of augmenting your products with smart capabilities
- Key questions to consider and changes to prepare for
- Use cases
- Interactive session: we pick top 5 opportunities from the audience and provide feasibility comments
- How can [x]cube, AWS and ST help organizations with their respective expertise
About the Speakers:
Olivier has more than 15 years of experience in high tech international business development with a successful track record in developing and growing new businesses.
Olivier is currently in charge of strategic marketing at STMicroelectronics and has held several positions such as marketing director at Starchip where he was responsible for its impressive growth, and Atmel Corporation as business development manager.
Vasily has been with AWS for 2 years. He is passionate about driving real impact with innovative cloud solutions that involve IoT, Advanced Analytics and AI. Currently, Vasily is involved in many connected products and smart factories projects across Asia.
Prior to joining AWS, Vasily gained significant IoT and cloud experience as a program manager and a business leader for cloud products. He has a software engineering background and is always keen to dive deeper into customer needs and work backward to the technology solutions that can help.
Bharath is the CEO of [x[cube LABS a leading global digital transformation agency.
He actively conceives and rolls out new strategies, frameworks and products to ensure that [x]cube’s clients are at the forefront of digital transformation.
With more than 20 years in the technology leadership space, he’s been able to help [x]cube put together a unique IOT value proposition that melds strategy, technology, experience and data together to deliver the ultimate value to IOT Product owners.