Stress-test your Smart Home product development strategy against Omdia’s Smart Home Market Dynamics Report provided by Silicon Labs for free!
Get the White Paper
"*" indicates required fields
As the Smart Home market continues to grow there still remains some speculation over which devices and systems will proliferate the most and why. While product developers are challenged on issues related to connectivity, installation, interoperability and cybersecurity, smart home technologies can offer tremendous economic gains if you know where and how best to seize them.
Omdia has developed scenarios to describe the plausible futures of the market across the coming decade. These are intended to help you prepare for the future and stress test your product development strategies. Their ‘Smart Home Market Dynamics Report’ identifies growth opportunities, the factors influencing technology adoption and what it will take to lower the barrier of entry for deployments in the home.
Composed by Omdia’s Blake Kozak, Senior Principle Analyst, Smart Home, this report shares an unbiased and forward-looking view of the smart home market and the devices within.
- Four market scenarios – Study predictions for declining, flat, low growth, high growth smart home adoption and the mega trends that may adversely or favorably impact trajectory.
- Situational analysis – Explore analysis on the seriousness, urgency, and potential of eighteen unique smart home device applications.
- Change/benefit analyses – Discover where device makers can deliver the highest consumer value through smart home devices with minimal disruption.
- Best Matter Segments – Ponder the best smart home markets for Matter devices in the next 10 years.
- Shipping Data – Gain access to historical import and export data for many smart home devices to get a feel for revenue trends.