The Future of Global IoT Connectivity
The future of global IoT connectivity is changing as a new hyperscale approach reduces the costs and complexity that companies face.
Learn about the emerging trends and challenges companies are facing with connecting devices globally, and how a new hyperscale approach with four key elements can dramatically reduce the complexity and costs involved in global IoT connectivity deployments.
Connecting products have never been easier – or harder.
The landscape of global IoT connectivity has changed in the last decade and buying IoT connectivity involves an increasingly complex set of decisions. The technology landscape is fragmented, regulatory requirements are becoming ever stricter, the number of tools on offer can be dizzying and the scale too is becoming ever greater.
Hyperscale IoT Connectivity could save enterprises 28% of their global connectivity cost
These changes herald a new approach, that we call Hyperscale IoT Connectivity, that will bring an array of new capabilities and benefits to companies that will adopt this new way of procuring IoT connectivity. Buyers of global cellular connectivity for IoT have a choice. Either they can rely on traditional connectivity based on roaming and limited cloud integration, or they can opt for a hyperscale approach. An approach that on average will save companies 28% of their global IoT connectivity cost.
Download and learn:
- The trends and challenges of connecting devices worldwide, showing the growing complexity in supporting global IoT Connectivity.
- A new approach is needed to take full advantage of the new technologies available and to mitigate the risks associated with the new commercial and regulatory reality.
- Learn of the four characteristics of Hyperscale IoT Connectivity and the benefits for enterprises adopting this new approach. There are direct cost savings as well related to integrations and regulatory compliance.
- What verticals and cellular applications that can have the biggest impact of adopting a new Hyperscale IoT Connectivity approach.
- Achieving hyperscale IoT connectivity – the easy way with Telia Global IoT Connectivity
This paper is written by and the analysis in this white paper is based on an extensive set of research undertaken by Transforma Insights on behalf of Telia Company. It models the relative impact of adopting a hyperscale approach to connectivity, versus Transforma Insights’ underlying expectations of how connectivity would otherwise likely be supported.