IoT trends and predictions from 11 IoT leaders. Get your copy of this exclusive thought leadership report.
11 Industry Experts Share Insights in this IoT report
What does the future of IoT look like? Hear insights from IoT business founders, evangelists, industry analysts, chief technology officers, and presidents of leading communications and IoT security organizations.
The top 3 findings reveal:
- eSIM connectivity will revolutionize global IoT device deployments
- Device visibility and security will be primary concerns for enterprises in 2022
- Augmentation of IoT and human decision-making central to the creation of ‘Industry 5.0’
IoT Report contributors include:
- Navin Arora, Executive Vice-president, TELUS and President, TELUS Business Solutions
- Vernon Turner, Principal, and Chief Strategist, Causeway Connections LLC
- Eric Conn, CEO & Founder, Leverege
- Josef Brunner, Entrepreneur, Investor, and Advisor
- Ibrahim Gedeon, Chief Technology Officer, TELUS
- Leonard Lee, Managing Director and Founding Member, neXt Curve
- Ade McCormack, Digital Transformation Advisor and Associate, The Møller Institute
- Mikael Persson, Chief Technology Officer, Sigma Connectivity
- Steffen Sorrell, Chief of Research, Kaleido Intelligence
- Peter Doggart, Chief Strategy Officer, Armis
- Nick Earle, CEO, Eseye
“With the eSIM, we are about to see a shift in what is possible. It will unleash a wave of innovation just as mobile connectivity did. We’ll witness a transfer of power from the MNO, with their proprietary SIM approach, to the enterprise with an agnostic eSIM model.” – Nick Earle, CEO, Eseye.