Hardware Pioneers Max 2023 is the show where you can discover the latest advancements in electronic components, embedded systems, and IoT connectivity. It’s the must-attend event for engineering teams and C-level executives building the next generation of smart and connected products.
The show will welcome 2,000 visitors, over 70 exhibitors, and dozens of speakers, for a whole day of exhibition, talks, panels, and networking sessions.
Among the confirmed exhibitors you can find companies like NXP, STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Onsemi, Quectel, Telit Cinterion, Digi International, Arduino PRO, Synaptics, Taoglas, and many more.
- Discover the most advanced technologies in electronics and IoT connectivity.
- Meet the partners that can help your project progress at speed.
- Gain actionable advice from the brightest minds in electronics and IoT on how to develop your smart and connected product.
- Get up to date with the latest trends and advancements in the sector, and learn how to avoid costly mistakes that can slow down your development process.
- Meet other pioneering technical leaders, product managers, engineers and entrepreneurs who are building the next generation of smart and connected products.
Main topics covered at Hardware Pioneers Max 2023:
- Component shortage challenges and solutions
- Edge AI
- Sensor technology
- IoT security
- FPGA technology
- Ultra-wideband (UWB)
- Cellular IoT
- AI hardware
- Power Management technology
- …and many more
Connect with the people and companies you care most about thanks to the AI matchmaking capabilities of our event app. You’ll be able to maximize your networking effort by connecting with the attendees, exhibitors, and speakers most relevant to you. Expand your network like a pro.
Make the most of your participation by pre-booking meetings with exhibitors, speakers, and attendees to get tailored advice and discuss potential collaborations. Search effortlessly for the most relevant people you want to talk to and send your meeting request in one click.