IMPROVING LIVES THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
Reuters MOMENTUM (27-29 October, Online) united the global technology community to build a better society and advanced economy.
We have a pressing opportunity to reimagine what’s possible through the lens of technology and collectively build a healthier, happier, more equitable, and sustainable future for all.
Reuters MOMENTUM is the ultimate platform for leading tech innovators and pioneers to showcase insights and perspectives on how technology can positively shape our future.
- Yuri Sebregets, Chief Information Officer, Shell
- Jane Sun, CEO, Trip.com Group
- Susan Doniz, Chief Information Officer, Boeing
- Saul Van Beurden, Head of Technology, Wells Fargo
- Damien Kieran, Chief Privacy Officer, Twitter
- Glenn Fogel, CEO, Booking Holdings and Booking.com
- Roshan Navagamuwa, Chief Information Officer, CVS Health
- Ranjeeta Singh, Chief Product Officer, The Climate Corporation
- Monique Morrow, President and Cofounder, The Humanized Internet
- Scott Spradley, Chief Technology Officer, Tyson Foods
- Lori Beer, Global Chief Information Officer, JP Morgan Chase