Don’t miss out on the world’s largest event about LoRaWAN® – The Things Conference 2022. Join along with 5000+ IoT professionals, meet the leading players in the industry, learn from over 70 keynotes & workshops and get exclusive access to The Things Certifications program. 22-23 September, 2022.
Why join The Things Conference 2022?
- Be the first to see the latest developments in LoRaWAN and IoT
- Interact with the top 100 devices on the Wall of Fame
- Listen to 100 top-notch speakers
- Run Machine Learning on IoT devices
- Witness the first-ever live soldering session
- Reduce the power consumption of your end-device
- Networking: Meet the people who make up the LoRaWAN ecosystem! Connect with buyers, sellers and innovators in one central location
- Experience the main LoRaWAN keynote & workshops event in the industry in-person or virtually
- Wall of Fame: Allow visitors to interact with your LoRaWAN sensors and experience them virtually.
Use the code iotforall25 and get a 25% discount on the Basic Ticket for the in-person or online events, which includes access to the conference, The Things Certification, and events focused on IoT verticals throughout the year.
The Things Conference 2022 has been moved to September 22 and 23 in Amsterdam. Have a top-quality experience, meet industry leaders face-to-face, and much more at our flagship event about LoRaWAN. Together with our partners, we are building up to the conference, with webinars and side events. See the entire program here.
If you purchased a ticket for The Things Conference initially planned in January 2022 (now on 22 and 23 September), your ticket allows you to access these events without additional costs. Keep an eye on your email for the direct registration link, which will be sent closer to each event. Alternatively, you can purchase a full series ticket to attend all events or a single ticket to attend the conference most relevant for you.