Tune in to the conversation between Robby Hamblet, CEO of Teal Communications, and Jim Brisimitzis, the founder and general partner of 5g Open Innovation Lab. Jim Brisimitzis noticed there wasn’t a place for emerging enterprise-minded startups to explore what was possible in the 5g and the edge world. This is what prompted him to found the 5g Open Innovation Lab. Please tune in and learn about all of this and more as they discuss the convergence and opportunity of 5G and IoT.
During the discussion, Mr. Hamblet and Mr. Brisimitzis will hit on topics such as:
- The opportunity that 5G and edge computing presents for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- What the present-day and future looks like for 5G
- What IoT use cases benefit most from the rollout and adoption of 5G
- The role of private 5G networks
- Leaders in the race to deploy 5G
Robby Hamblet is the CEO and Co-Founder of Teal Communications. The company is at the forefront of the extremely fast-growing IoT, private networking & 5G space. Jim Brisimitzis, Founder & General Partner at the 5G Open Innovation Lab. Prior to founding the 5G Open Innovation Lab, Mr. Brisimitzis was a Managing Partner at Quake Capital Partners and General Manager for Microsoft’s Cloud Developer group.