"*" indicates required fields
How do you build massive scale IoT and maximize ROI with data? Keeping a large herd of cattle healthy is a constant challenge for beef farmers. Recognizing the early symptoms of illness is one of the most effective ways to protect the herd and reduce loss. In this webinar, hosted by IoT For All, Fever Tags and Digi International will introduce you to best practices for IoT implementation on a massive scale, and specifically touch how digitizing animal health is possible using LoRaWAN.
Dallas, Texas-based Fever Tags offers a solution that monitors the health of cattle 24/7 and manages health data for each animal remotely using a mobile app and a wireless ear tag sensor. Digi’s end-to-end
solution for LoRaWAN was chosen as the underlying technology for its RF performance, advanced provisioning, and scalable X-ON cloud capabilities for OEMs.
Join us for this informative webinar, where experts from Fever Tags and Digi will discuss:
- How the Fever Tags solution incorporates Digi LoRaWAN connectivity
- Why LoRaWAN is an optimal choice for collecting data on animal health
- How LoRaWAN supports the animal health IoT business model
- The unique benefits of the Digi end-to-end LoRaWAN solution and the Digi X-ON™ cloud platform for network management and analytics
- How sensor data can provide value-added insights by combining animal sensor readings with other data APIs to create advanced algorithms