Sign Up for the Webinar!
"*" indicates required fields
IoT is no longer about technology—it’s about business. IoT projects must support the business in clear and tangible ways. Payback must be fast. By today’s standards, that’s a quick six to 18 months.
See what Gartner says about driving business outcomes with IoT. Watch the one-hour webcast with Gartner Analyst Al Velosa and Software AG’s Jon Weiss, IoT World Advisory Board member, to explore:
- Why businesses are investing in IoT
- Five stages to success—how to do IoT “for real”
- The roles of governance, digital twins and edge
- Why IoT integration matters
- Delivering “X” as a service with IoT
More than ever, businesses are turning to IoT to lower operational costs and increase revenue resiliency. With expectations higher, the time is right to get Gartner’s insights in “Driving Business Outcomes with IoT.”