Edge Computing: The 5 Must-Haves to a Successful Initiative
Are you looking to optimize your manufacturing operations? Edge computing is quickly becoming a key component in the modern manufacturing landscape, providing new opportunities for increased efficiency and flexibility in industrial operations. But deploying a successful edge computing framework can be a challenging task, with many factors to consider and potential roadblocks to overcome.
Join us for a groundbreaking webinar hosted by FairCom, where our expert panel will explore the five must-have initiatives for deploying a successful edge computing framework in an industrial environment. Our panel of industry thought leaders will discuss the latest trends and best practices in edge computing, including low code/no code development, fault tolerance to build resilient stable applications, utilization of open interfaces and platforms, real-time processing for analytics and business intelligence, and bridging the gap between operational and information technology.
You’ll learn practical tips and strategies from real-world experiences, as well as gain valuable insights into the latest trends and best practices in edge computing. You’ll discover how you can improve your manufacturing operations through the deployment of an effective edge-computing framework. Whether you’re just getting started with edge computing or looking to optimize your existing infrastructure, this webinar is a must-attend for anyone interested in the future of manufacturing technology.
We’re excited to welcome our panelists:
- Evaldo de Oliveira, Director of Business Development at FairCom
- Evaldo is a business leader and executive leading the development of sales and new business in IT, both Hardware and Software, with extensive experience in BDM, marketing, and consulting within enterprise software, hardware infrastructure, cloud, data management, databases, and digital transformation.
- Michael Bowers, Chief Architect at FairCom
- Michael has more than 25 years of experience in software development and architecture and is responsible for overseeing FairCom’s architecture and product roadmaps, including high-performance databases, IIoT platforms, and legacy system modernization solutions.
- Cédric Melançon, Director of Industrie 4.0 and IoT at Uzinakod
- Cédric is an IoT specialist with over 15 years of experience in the fields of aerospace, simulation, industrial automation, healthcare, and more. He is passionate about IoT and helps companies in their digital transformation initiatives involving IoT, Edge/Fog/Cloud computing, robotics, and artificial intelligence.
Join us for this exciting opportunity to learn from the experts, gain valuable insights, and take your manufacturing operations to the next level!