Tune into a conversation between Robby Hamblet, CEO of Teal Communications, and Scott Waller, CEO of Thingy IoT, as they discuss how cellular and LoRaWAN technologies extend the IoT edge for smart agriculture applications. During the discussion, Mr. Hamblet and Mr. Waller will hit on topics such as:
- How cellular and LoRaWAN networks work together to provide complete end-to-end IoT solutions
- How cellular and LoRaWAN technologies extend the IoT edge
- Different IoT Applications in the smart agriculture and environmental monitoring space
- Where smart agriculture is heading over the next 10 years
- Smart agriculture Applications that have benefited from eSIM and its capabilities
- Whether Private LTE applications will play a role in the future of smart agriculture
Robby Hamblet is the CEO and Co-Founder of Teal Communications. The company recently announced its $9.2M Series A financing and has been at the forefront of the extremely fast-growing IoT, private networking & 5G space. Scott Waller is the CEO and Co-Founder of Thingy IoT. Thingy builds unique sensor, connectivity, and data solutions for smart agriculture, environmental monitoring, industrial, and commercial applications. The company has various gateway and monitoring solutions that transmit data over LoRaWAN networks with built-in LTE back-haul.
We hope to see you at this enlightening discussion about how cellular and LoRaWAN technologies extend the IoT edge for smart agriculture applications!