Today’s IoT developer needs to be rapidly prototyping hardware solutions that mimic real world scenarios, while almost simultaneously developing cloud-based applications supported by data gathered by these solutions. This is where Datacake and the Blues Wireless Notecard can help.
Take asset tracking as one of many examples. How do we quickly develop a mobile prototype, using cellular data and GPS, along with a corresponding cloud dashboard in record time?
- Datacake is a multi-purpose, low-code IoT platform that requires no programming skills and minimal time to create custom IoT applications.
- The Notecard is a cellular and GPS device-to-cloud data-pump that comes with 500 MB of data and 10 years of pre-paid cellular service for $49. No activation charges, no monthly fees.
On Wednesday, June 16th at 10AM CDT join us for “How to Create IoT Asset Tracking Applications with Drag-and-Drop Tooling” where members of the Datacake and Blues Wireless teams will showcase an end-to-end technical demonstration of:
- Actively tracking assets with GPS and cellular, with the Notecard.
- Securely delivering tracking data to the cloud.
- Building a robust cloud-based reporting application with Datacake.