Sign Up for the Webinar
Learn how Honeywell Forge and Pelion are paving the way.
Buildings need to be smarter, safer, efficient, and more comfortable than ever before. With the explosive growth of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, we’re seeing increased deployment of end point nodes, edge infrastructure, and management systems that can produce ever greater amounts of data. Critically, that data must be harvested and transformed into insights and recommendations that can help make buildings become more intelligent, by cutting op-ex, reducing maintenance and run-times, cutting energy costs, and boosting lifespans. Honeywell Forge brings decades of experience gathered across countless buildings, and in this webinar, attendees will learn how you can transform the way you use and manage your space while optimizing operations and best practices to implement secure building solutions.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
• Understanding the critical components of a smart building solution to help from “design-to-deployment”.
• Using the Forge platform and its key features to manage buildings digitally and how advanced IoT, big data and analytics technologies collect and display information to provide powerful
insights to manage your assets portfolio.
• Preventing data breaches with cybersecurity from “device-to-cloud” through “asset security management”.
• How Pelion as a strategic partner, is helping with integration and implementation of IoT technologies to address smart building needs.
• How to leverage the Pelion Edge and Secure IoT Device Management Platform for full building asset lifecycle management.
Watch this webinar to gain a thorough understanding of the advantages of using the Honeywell “Forge” Building Management Systems (BMS) for supporting your building infrastructure needs, how Pelion technologies support these Applications, and the tools needed to transition your building infrastructure to Honeywell BMS modern management.