Do you need help navigating your Matter journey? Do you know what it takes to make your smart home products secure and future-proof? Curious to learn what it takes to get your Matter certification?
Take advantage of this opportunity to gain expert insights into the journey to Matter certification and certificates from engaging leaders in the field.
Register for our live webinar and Q&A on May 18th at 2 pm Eastern. Kudelski IoT‘s Director of Product Management, Frédéric Mathys, Martin Hernandez Palomares from Bureau Veritas, and Sean Wang from IoT Network Certified will walk through what to expect along your Matter journey, from prototyping and development, through to certification and getting the certificates you need to be part of the connected Matter ecosystem.
These expert speakers will guide you through the key stages of the Matter journey, answering key questions such as:
- What does it take to get your Matter certification?
- Once you have your Matter certification, what’s next?
- What’s the difference between a Matter certification and certificates?
- How do you get the certificates you need to be part of the Matter ecosystem?
- What does the future hold for the Matter Standard and connected security?
- How does PAI fit into your Matter journey, and what are your next steps?
- And any other questions you may have.
At Kudelski IoT, we empower you with the cutting-edge security expertise and certificates you need to stay ahead and meet Matter’s interoperability and security standards. This engaging session is designed to equip you with the knowledge and insights you need to become a trusted part of the connected Matter ecosystem. Our experts are leaders in developing and testing products that meet the evolving security and connectivity standards we face today. So, register now to secure your spot and get your questions answered by the experts.
Christopher Schouten – Kudelski IoT
Frédéric Mathys – Kudelski IoT
Martin Hernandez Palomares – Bureau Veritas
Sean Wang – IoT Network Certified
Register for free today.