"*" indicates required fields
Download the presentation here.
Enterprise ownership of mobile networks is a concept that has been gaining momentum in recent years and one that is set to remove some of the barriers that have, until now, stifled the growth of the IoT.
In the evolving connectivity landscape, no longer does the control of the network lie with Connectivity Service Provider (CSP). The introduction of the eSIM, availability of unlicensed spectrum for enterprise use, and increasingly IP-based network architecture have made it possible for enterprises to gain control of their IoT connectivity, from the SIM card right up to a private cellular network.
In this Webinar learn how to take ownership of your private and public networks from expert Enterprise Network Operator Pod Group.
Get these highly asked questions answered with practical examples:
- Are existing MVNOs or MNOs able to support changing enterprise requirements?
- What is an Enterprise-Owned network?
- What are the benefits of enterprise-owned IoT networks?
- How do costs compare with traditional cellular IoT networks?
- What resources are required within the enterprise to deploy and manage them?
- Does ownership of IoT connectivity always mean building a private network?