In this webinar we explain how IoT and LoRaWAN devices can help fight against COVID-19 by monitoring proximity and implementing contact tracing among people in shared areas like offices and industrial facilities. People are the most important assets of any organization, and amid the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, businesses and industries have to ensure secure social distancing and contact tracing to allow their people to feel more confident about working in a co-located physical workplace. Presented by Oliver Hersent, Founder & CEO at Actility, Rohit Gupta, Product Manager at Actility, and Bert Vanaken, Founder & CEO at WMW.
This webinar discusses:
- Mitigation of COVID-19 Economic risks through technology
- Proximity Policies enforcement
- How this technology works with a real-life demo
You can learn how to:
- Make sure that people are keeping a safe distance between each other and reduce virus interactions
- Avoid any temporary shutdown of your facility with enhanced safety measures
- Trace the interactions between infected and healthy people to identify a contamination cluster
Learn more about the solution here.