Webinar Replay: Anatomy of a 2021 Cyber Attack
Industry 4.0 brings many advantages to the manufacturing industry, including access to real-time data and forecasting that minimizes downtime and identifies problems before they arise. However, IoT also means manufacturing organizations must stay on top of modern cybersecurity issues.
In this webinar, Sightline Systems President and CEO Brandon Witte is joined by Unisys Vice President of Global Channel and Alliances – Security Lance Vaughn to share insights into manufacturing cybersecurity in 2021. You will learn:
- What areas in your organization are most vulnerable to system infiltration
- Where cyber attacks are likely to originate
- What each stage of a modern cyber attack looks like
- Why manufacturing organizations are facing the biggest cybersecurity risks in history
- How effective cybersecurity can leverage data analytics tools to identify and stop risks and attacks
Listen as Witte and Vaughn use their expertise in data analytics and cybersecurity, respectively, to help illuminate key issues you should be aware of when addressing cybersecurity in 2021.