The 6th IoT Global Innovation Forum will take place in Chicago on February 21-22, 2023.
The IoT market has proven to be quite resilient even in uncertain times. According to IoT Analytics, the enterprise IoT market grew 22.4% to $157.9 billion in 2021, with North America as the fastest-growing region in 2021. The firm forecasts the IoT market will grow at a CAGR of 22.0% to $525 billion from 2022 until 2027, and the number of connected IoT devices is expected to reach 14.5 billion globally by the end of 2022. Key macro drivers for the IoT market going forward include maturing technologies such as AI, 5G, and cloud as well as the role that IoT plays in reaching sustainability goals.*
Organized by Smart Grid Observer, the 6th IoT Global Innovation Forum, February 21-22, 2023 in Chicago features in-person networking and in-depth information sharing at the IoT cutting edge. This sixth edition brings together leading innovators, business executives, and industry professionals to examine the latest advances and applications for commercial and industrial end users across sectors within the Internet of Things ecosphere.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Architectures for IoT pervasive sensing and data sharing
- 5G networks, edge computing and next-gen IoT services
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT applications
- Ensuring data security and privacy
- Big Data analytics for IoT applications: arriving at value
- Blockchain and IoT
- IoT applications in manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation
- Smart grid and energy efficiency applications
- Market forecasts and international trends
- Case studies and lessons learned to date
An Authoritative, Cross-Sector Event
Through a series of in-depth presentations and interactive discussions, industry leaders will help attendees envision and implement the full potential of IoT in commercial, industrial, and municipal sectors, with an emphasis on the most intriguing case studies and technology innovations. If you are at the IoT project implementation stage or still planning a deployment, don’t miss this high-value opportunity to benefit from the expert perspectives and networking of this focused IoT forum.
* Global IoT Enterprise Spending Dashboard, March 2022, IoT Analytics