Your IoT Strategy Starts Here!
The 7 Business Essentials For IoT, December training by SpinDance, is a fast-paced course covering a variety of business and technology topics. It is specifically designed to help business leaders, product managers, designers, engineers, and marketers gain an understanding of the IoT landscape.
- Quickly understand the opportunities and risks associated with IoT.
- Discover the various layers, roles, and processes involved in the journey from concept to a mature IoT solution.
- Build a shared knowledge to accelerate decisions and improve collaboration across your entire team.
- CEU Credits.
- Introduction to IoT: Outlines what IoT is by explaining the 3 basic building blocks of every IoT product, the 3 archetypical IoT value propositions, and examining the future of IoT.
- IoT Value & Monetization: Identifies the top challenges to adopting IoT, walks through a simple model of how IoT creates value for your organization and illustrates revenue models.
- Holistic IoT Product Thinking: Explains the end-to-end perspective required to build world-class IoT products that your customers will love, including distributed systems, inter-usability, and basic security of IoT products.
- Embedded Systems: Describes the critical components for IoT-centric embedded hardware and software.
- IoT Connectivity & Networking: Walks through the types of wireless networks used in IoT, including tradeoffs.
- The Cloud & IoT: Explains what the cloud is and how it is used in IoT products. Covers IoT-specific cloud components, business models, and data pipelines for managing Big Data.
- Managing IoT Change: Outlines the crawl-walk-run maturity model to successfully adopting IoT across the organization.
- Bonus Material: Further reading and next steps for moving forward with IoT.