European IoT, Clinical Trials, and Technology specialists from Roche, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca and more will be uniting in London, UK on 24 January 2023 at the IoT Clinical Trials Europe Summit to explore unique strategies and frameworks to streamline clinical trials through technology while keeping the patient at the forefront.
The advancement of clinical R&D and emerging IoT devices is enabling access to wider patient pools, more accurate data capture, and enhanced patient experience.
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the integration of IoT in clinical trials, with pharma organizations leveraging hybrid trials to encourage participant recruitment and engagement. However, transitioning towards a hybrid approach has proven to be a complex and costly process.
Join us at IoT Clinical Trials Europe to explore unique strategies and frameworks to streamline your clinical trials through technology while keeping the patient at the forefront.
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Identify which approach to take when designing clinical trials
- Refine clinical trials models to best suit patient groups and study objectives
- Navigate the IoT, technology, and vendor landscape to identify and select vendors that are the best fit for your pharma company
- Understand the impact that current and future regulations will have on decentralized trials
- Develop a workforce culture that embraces and recognizes the value of technology and IoT solutions for trial development and innovation
- Leverage cross-functional industry collaboration to overcome current technology challenges, accomplish strategic goals and streamline hybrid and decentralized clinical trials
Join experts from industry leaders including:
- Dr Sachin Shah, Global Medical Partner, Digital Health & Devices, Haleon
- Nurcan Coskun, Director, Program Management Leader, PH, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Bert Hartog, Senior Director, Janssen Clinical Innovation, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Andrew Creagh, Clinical Machine Learning Researcher, University of Oxford
- Doina Sirbu, Medical Device Innovation Lead, UCB
- Jakub Dabrowski, Senior Manager, Clinical Data Management, Amgen
- Domenico Merante, Global Clinical Development Therapeutic Area Clinical Lead Nephrology & Orphan/Rare Diseases – VP, CSL Vifor
- Lea-Isabelle Proulx, Patient Voice Partner, Roche
- Aman Gupta, Director Solution Delivery – Digital Endpoints, Medical Imaging & eVitals, Novartis
- Tim Ruckh, Director, Digital Health Clinical Data Collection Lead, AstraZeneca
Visit our website to register and view our recent brochure, or email email@example.com for more info.